RETURN / REFUND POLICY
At Sothriftication, we want you to be completely satisfied with your handcrafted jewelry purchase. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for all purchases made from our online store.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may file a claim within 30 days from the delivery date for a full refund or exchange. To initiate a return, please follow these simple steps:
- Feel free to use the self serve Returns feature from your Sothriftication account, or Contact our customer service team with your order information and reason for the return/refund.
- Package your item(s) in the original packaging or a similar protective package, and include any original tags or labels.
- If the return/refund is approved, we will email you a return shipping label that can then be printed and affixed to the package.
Once we receive your returned item(s), we will inspect them to ensure that they are in the same condition as when they were shipped to you. Once approved, we will issue your refund or exchange within 5 business days.
Please note that while we do cover the cost of return shipping, the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to make your shopping experience with us a positive one. If you have any questions or concerns about our return policy, please don't hesitate to Contact us.
At Sothriftication, we want you to enjoy your handcrafted jewelry for years to come. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a One (1) Year Warranty to help you maintain and extend the life of your jewelry.
If your jewelry needs repair due to a production defect, we will repair it free of charge (shipping excluded) within 1 year of purchase.
To initiate a repair, please follow these simple steps:
- Contact us with your order number and a description of the issue with your jewelry.
- Our customer service team will provide you with instructions on how to send your jewelry to us for repair. We recommend using a shipping method that includes tracking and insurance, as we cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.
- Once we receive your jewelry, we will inspect it and provide you with an ETA for the repair.
- We will complete the repair and return your jewelry to you within the estimated time frame.
Please note that our repair policy does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care of your jewelry. In addition, repairs may not be possible for some types of damage or for jewelry that has been extensively altered or modified.
We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to help you keep your handcrafted jewelry looking beautiful for years to come. If you have any questions or concerns about our repair policy, please don't hesitate to Contact us.